Economic Development Futures Journal

Monday, July 17, 2006

counter statistics

North Carolina Center for Creative Retirement

Some good questions we should be asking ourselves:

What is my image of retirement? Is it useful? Accurate?

When is it time to leave my current job and do I want to return to paid employment, possible in a second or third career? What are the opportunities and constraints?

How do I balance my personal dreams and goals with family and societal responsibilities?

Can the next step be truly revitalizing? What obstacles stand in my way and how can I overcome them?

How will I structure my time and coordinate schedules with others who are important to me?

Does my past pattern of dealing with change provide me with a good model or do I need to consider other approaches?

How do I plan for uncertainty? What is the first step in putting my plan into action?

Source: NC Center for Creative Retirement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home