Economic Development Futures Journal

Sunday, June 18, 2006

counter statistics

ED Futures Newsletter

Dear ED Futures Reader,

Welcome to the ED Futures Newsletter.

If you've been to the website this week, you will have noticed that I have begun a series of photographs and poems about cities.

Why the series? I decided that economic development needs a more creative way to experience the essence of place. Too often we get hung up on the economics of place and we forget there is more to economic development than the economic issues we typically concern ourselves with.

Let me know what you think. Initially, I will be relying on web-based images that are non-proprietary in nature. If you have some you would like for me to post here on the ED Futures website, please email them to me. Full credit will of course be given to the source. I am also looking for poems about cities.

By the way, I am interested in smaller communities as well.

Let me know.

Thank you.

Don Iannone
ED Futures Publisher
Email: dtia@don-iannone.com
Phone: 440.449.0753

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home