Economic Development Futures Journal

Sunday, November 06, 2005

counter statistics

ED Futures Newsletter, November 6, 2005

Dear ED Futures Subscriber:

Welcome to November and the first issue of the ED Futures newsletter for the month.

I just returned from teaching at the Economic Development Institute (EDI) session held in Indianapolis this past week. It was a great re-charge for me. EDI is a special experience. I deeply value my 18-year affiliation with the Institute. It was a very good session in terms of programming, attendance, and fun.

Click here to learn more about future EDI programs. If you have not experienced EDI, you should.

If you would like to receive a copy of my presentation slides, please send me an email. Happy to share a copy with you. I teach the EDI courses on Principles and Practices of Strategic Planning and Advanced Strategic Planning Concepts. Don Iannone: dtia@don-iannone.com

I hope you enjoy the latest issue of the newsletter. Drop me an email. I would enjoy hearing from you.

Here are a couple issues you might find interesting:

Latest on Offshoring

Biologistics

Honda Profile

Turnaround Artists and Business Liquidators

Sincerely,

Don Iannone
Publisher, ED Futures Journal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home