Economic Development Futures Journal

Saturday, June 11, 2005

counter statistics

How's Your Sense of Humor

To find out the answer to that question, consider taking the short online self-test that Spirituality and Health Magazine has created. I took it and discovered that I need to lighten up a bit. In line with that, here is a joke about economic development consultants:

Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear from Your Economic Development Consultant

1. You're right; we're billing way too much for this.
2. Bet you I can go a week without saying "clusters" or "incentivize".
3. How about paying us based on the success of the project?
4. This whole strategy is based on an EDI business case I read.
5. Actually, the only difference is that we charge more than they do.
6. I don't know enough to speak intelligently about that.
7. Implementation? I only care about writing long reports.
8. I can't take the credit. It was your VP of Research and Planning's idea.
9. The problem is, you have too much work for too few people.
10. Everything looks okay to me. You really don't need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home