Economic Development Futures Journal

Thursday, September 11, 2003

counter statistics

Increasing Your Organizational Value

On September 11th, I will deliver the keynote speech at the Indiana Economic Development Association Annual Conference in Lafayette, Indiana. The title of my speech is "Increasing Your Organizational Value." I will present my new model on how EDO's can increase the economic value they produce for communities, industries, companies and workers.

This is based upon my research on how EDO's create value for their stakeholders. My September 11 speech will focus specifically on how Indiana's economic clusters can use the new value model to increase the economic value that they produce statewide.

I think you will find this to be quite interesting.

Download a copy of the presentation here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home