Economic Development Futures Journal

Thursday, August 21, 2003

counter statistics

Another Comment on Intergenerational Leadership

This comment was sent to me from an economic developer from Canada:

"Don, your idea about intergenerational leadership teams for economic development is quite interesting. Native Canadiens have had this concept for sometime, although not specifically related to economic development. I'm wondering if there is a simple way to start this process of recognising the value contributed to economic development by various generations. Maybe I should bring my son to the next EDAC annual conference. Or perhaps a retired executive from my town should attend the next meeting. Many retired executives already work with young entrepreneurs as advisors. The simpler the form of this idea, the more likely it will be embraced."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home